Lakewood Winter Club partners with Bremerton Figure Skating Club to host test dates.
Upcoming test dates:
November 6th: 7am-11:15am
Test dates subject to change.
Test Chair: Kayla Beers
Please note that we do have additional COVID restrictions and guidelines in place for our test sessions. The guidelines will be sent out to skaters approximately a week prior to testing.
Registration and Fees
- All of Lakewood Winter Club's test sessions are processed through Entryeeze. If you would like to register for a test session please go to Entryeeze
- Lakewood Winter Club members will log in and register in their account. Non-Members need to click on the blue box in the upper left hand corner and input the correct information.
- Non-members will be charged a $25 non-member fee. Members of other clubs must provide a "Permission To Test" form from your home test chair. Individual USFS Members and members of Bremerton Figure Skating Club do not need to provide a permission to test form. Permission to test forms can either be uploaded to Entryeeze or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please remember that your coach will have to approve your test registration. Be sure to talk with your coach before registering for a test session.
- Registration closes at 11:59pm ten days before the test date. If the test session fills up prior to the closing date, Lakewood Winter Club reserves the right to close registration early. Upon close of registration, coaches may contact the test chair to add skaters to the wait list. If they are any cancellations, skaters on the wait list will be added to the schedule as time allows. Late registrations will be accepted if there is space and the $25 late fee will apply.
- Test fees are non-refundable. If a skater is unable to test due to illness or injury, a doctor's note will be required. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis. Test fees will not carry over to the next test date if skater is unable to advance due to a “retry”. This applies to all dependent tests.
- All skaters testing will be charged a $5 hospitality fee during registration in lieu of bringing hospitality items.
- The schedule will be released approximately 7 days before the test date. Members can access their schedule by logging into Entryeeze. Non-members should receive their schedule via email. An notification will be sent via email when the schedule is available.
- Should there be a change in the test schedule, the coaches will be contacted. The coach will then in turn contact their skater(s).
- If skaters need any scheduling accommodations, please contact your coach. Only coaches may contact the test chair with scheduling requests.
- All times are approximate and subject to change, even the day of the test. If you have any concerns or questions, please communicate these with your coach.
- Please remember when you register for a test, you are agreeing that your test may be scheduled at any time during the testing block. Scheduling accommodations will be considered but are not guaranteed. Generally, test sessions start with moves in the field with the highest levels and move to the lowest levels. After all the moves in the field tests are complete, the free skates will be held, highest levels to lowest. However, this is not always the case.
- Dress appropriately for the test - consult with your coach if you have any questions.
- Test results are given to the coach, who will then discuss them with the skater and the skaters' parent(s). Test results are private.
- Skaters should be at the arena 1 hour before their warm up. The first warm up can arrive a half hour prior to the test. If the test session is running less than 30 minutes early, we will proceed with the test. If we are running more than 30 minutes early, we will hold the test if not all testers are present. Please be aware, our test session typically run ahead of schedule. If you miss your testing time, your testing fees will be forfeited.
- Family members and friends will not be allowed to stand in the ice doorway. Only insured and Safe Sport approved coaches will be allowed.
- Lakewood Winter Club plays "elevator" music during all Moves in the Field tests. Feedback from our testers has shown that testers feel more at ease with quiet music playing. The default for the music is on, if a skater does not want music playing during their test, please have your coach contact the test chair. Skaters may not select music.
- Coaches must adhere to all USFS regulations regarding Safe Sport and insurance. If a coach is not listed as "approved' on the USFS website, they will not be allowed to coach the skater on the ice and must remain away from the ice door.